Like you might now if you read this post, I really love shoes with chunky heels. And that’s what this wish list will be all about. Some of the prettiest chunky heeled shoes that can be found on the internet right now.
1. These ones I think would look really cute with a some over knee socks and a short skirt. Or with knee length pencil skirt. Or with a pair or leggings and a big chunky sweater. And the height of the heel is only 6.5 centimeters and the platform is 3 centimeters and the sole is made of rubber. So I would totally be able to walk in them. So really, they would be perfect for me right now. It’s just that I don’t need any more shoes.Even if they have the perfect chunky heels.
2. These velvet beauties from Monki is like the perfect nineties inspired party shoe. except that I don’t have a single party to go to at the moment. But if I had I would wear them with o tight velvet dress, glittering or really ripped tights, a nice choker and a bit too much makeup.
3. I actually think this pair looks more like a summer shoe. Although they might also look good with my new coat. Anyway, they have a 10 centimeter heel so I don’t really think I would be able to walk in them. But if I could, and it was a bit warmer outside, I would wear them with a short skirt, a cop top and a flannel shirt. They would also look good with some ripped jeans and a band shirt.
4. These are not really my style, bit they look so good that they made the list anyway. They also have a 10 centimeter heel and are made out of a suede looking material. I think they would look the best with tight jeans and some kind of blazer.
5. These pair made me think about the lovely movie Clueless. I think the velvet is really fun, and even if the heel is 10.5 centimeters I really wish I could buy them. And them I would have to practice my walk for hours in our living room. I want to wear them with white knee socks, a short skirt and some kind of semi-ironic top. Or with a cute floral dress of some kind.
Now tell me which pair is your favorite, and how would you style it?