Todays post is totally a ‘I don’t have anything to write but really feel like writing something’ kind of post. Not saying that I feel that I need to write even if I don’t having anything to write about. More that today really feels like a good day to be writing on. And I also have been thinking about doing this kind of post since sometime in November, but always thought it was best to save it for later. Anyways… Here you got 27 random facts about me.
1. I have a hard time telling left from right.
2. I really want to get my nose pierced.
3. I think that sushi is the most amazing thing ever.
4. I hate going to sleep and I’m terrible at getting up in the morning.
5. I have never been drunk.
6. I’m terrified of spiders.
7. I love velvet dresses and have five of them already.
8. I hate makeup shaming.
9. I have like 30 handbags and small backpacks.
10. I think that My So-called Life is one of the best shows ever made.
11. I crochet amigurumis.
12. When I was a teen I had black hair for three years.
13. I’m terrible at cleaning up after myself.
14. I actually like the technical part of blogging.
15. I really like buying photo props
16. Ida is actually my middle name. Want to know my other names you have to tweet me.
17. Sometimes I think I like ice cream even more than I like candy.
18. I love the movie Velvet Goldmine.
19. I tend to overreact a bit about a lot of things.
20. I’m a pretty bad listener and tend to zoom out if someone talks for to long.
21. I really like fireworks.
22. I don’t want to go back to school but feel that I might have to in order to get a job.
23. I’m a bit of a hoarder when it comes to candles.
24. I like to make people laugh.
25. I have never broken a single bone and I hope I never will.
26. I love our cats so, so much.
27. I really like making lists.
So after reading these random facts about me I hope that you feel like you know me a little better. And maybe you want to share some random facts about you?